In this part, we will continue the journey to look for the most impressive waterfalls in Vietnam, so keep reading if you are curious about them.
1. Datanla Waterfall7km from Da Lat City centre (Lam Dong Province), Datanla Waterfall is considered an attractive destination of this dreamy city because of beautiful nature.
There are many legends explaining the origin of the name Datanla. Those are the love of a young couple, fairies descending to earth or the fight to keep land of indigenous tribes…Besides legends, Datanla also evokes visitors’ eagerness owing to its charming beauty.
|The poetic and romantic beauty of Datanla Waterfall|
2. Prenn Waterfall10km south of Da Lat City, Prenn Waterfall is a gorgeous natural landscape of Lam Dong Province. This waterfall boasts its grace and charm with the water pouring down into a small lake surrounded by flowers and a pine hill from the height of 10m.
|Prenn Waterfall - a famous tourist spot in Lam Dong Province|
3. Yang Bay WaterfallThis is a system of waterfalls deriving from Cau River with a lot of majestic waterfalls and lakes. Yang Bay Waterfall is located 100m above the sea level, in a valley with the area of 570 hectares, 45km from Nha Trang City.
|Yang Bay Waterfall is well-known with 2 special cascades|
Huge rocks in weird shapes are surrounded by green primeval forests creating a marvelous natural setting.
4. Thuy Tien Waterfall (three-storey waterfall)Lying in the territory of Dak Lak Province, Thuy Tien Waterfall is famous for its picturesque landscapes. The way leading to the waterfall is beautiful with winding passes, green coffee and rubber fields.
|Thuy Tien Waterfall with distinctive beauty of 3 tiers of waterfall|
10. Dambri WaterfallIt is no exaggeration to say that Lam Dong Province is the land of natural masterpieces. 100km from Da Lat city, Dambri is the highest waterfall in Lam Dong (over 40m) with 2 majestic flows. There are 3 ways to conquer this waterfall: climbing 138 steps, taking the elevator or experiencing strong feelings with the waterslide 1,650m in length.
|Dambri Waterfall boasts its charming beauty amidst nature|