Being a travel lover, you cannot ignore Phuket – the largest and most famous island of Thailand. Dubbed the tourism paradise of this Southeast Asian country, this island has become one of the most attractive tourist spots in this area.Phuket is the dream of many backpackers in the journey to explore new lands regardless of good or bad weather. To have a great trip, read this article first to know what you should try on this tropical island.
1. Visit Phang Nga BayPhang Nga Bay (located in the northeast of Phuket) is a unique landscape of Thailand. The reasons for this comment are rocky mountains rising above the water surface to form unique shapes along with ecological diversity. Among them, the most impressive scenery is James Bond and Koh Paynee Island. Do you know why one of these two islands called James Bond? Exactly, it ever was the context of the well-known movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” in which James Bond was the male lead.
|Phang Nga Bay - the symbol of Phuket's natural beauty|
2. Have fun on Kata Noi BeachKata Noi is one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket. Unlike other beaches, Kata Noi still brings tourists the privacy by its peace and quiet.
|Relaxing on Kata Noi Beach is a wonderful experience|
3. Wander in the old town of PhuketPhuket leaves its own mark about an old town in the central area. This historical place possesses many tombs, temples, museums and old villas… Built in the late 19th century, it has been well preserved to become a tourist attraction.
|The old town in Phuket is appealing in visitors' eyes|
4. Admire the Big BuddhaBeing one of the most important sites of Phuket, the Big Buddha is located on Nakkerd Hills with the height of 45m.
|Admire the Big Buddha - the outstanding Buddhism architecture in Phuket|
5. Go sightseeing in Wat ChalongWat Chalong – in the Southern outskirt of Phuket, is a highly respected temple on this island. Known as the largest and most crucial temple, Wat Chalong is elaborately designed among 29 Buddhist monasteries.
|Don't forget to visit the most sacred temple in Phuket - Wat Chalong|
6. Watch Simon Cabaret Show on Patong BeachEvery night, this unique show attracts thousands of tourists all over the world. They come to enjoy Thai traditionally cultural performances and watch Thai artists performing traditional shows of other cultures.
|A colorful performance of Simon Cabaret Show|
7. Take part in leisure activities on Bangla Road at nightIn the evening, Bangla Road is strictly blockaded to create favorable conditions for entertainment activities. A lot of stores, bars, eateries with twinkling lights seem to invite visitors to come in every time.
|Bangla Road - an entertainment paradise at night in Phuket|