Travel Indochina to explore the most beautiful landscapes, meet the most friendly locals and try the most special food in each place where you land. Indochina is included Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, and with a lot of the wonderful natural and cultural heritages sites in these three countries, your tour to Cambodia is sure very fun and worth.
Nowadays, it is also easy and convenient for the tourist to combine to travel Indochina, and to get a suitable trip, then you should start the trip in Vietnam, then forward to Cambodia, finally travel Laos because it is very convenient for you to take a bus, a short flight or even by hydrofoil from Ho Chi Minh City the most bustling city in Vietnam to enter to Cambodia, and from Cambodia you should catch a short flight to Laos. Depending on your long period permits to cover full highlights of Indochina, but normally at least you also need around 7-15 days to encompass all main highlights of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. And, travel to each country in Indochina, then you should miss to travel main sights such as with Vietnam you must see Hanoi the capital of Vietnam, then Halong Bay where was accepted as one of the natural heritages sites in the world by UNESCO, Hue and Hoi An these are the main two sites belong to the central of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City or still called Saigon the most bustling and busy city of Vietnam, the Mekong River delta (if you have more time and prefer to meet the ethnic locals in the mountainous areas of Vietnam, then you must travel Sapa where is available the most mighty landscapes in the northern Vietnam).
From Ho Chi Minh City, you should catch a short flight to Cambodia (Siem Reap or Phnom Penh), if you have around 3 days, then you should catch a hydrofoil from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh to cover the main sites of Phnom Penh the capital of Cambodia, then catch a short flight (or the local bus) from Phnom Penh to go to Siem Reap where is available the great cultural structure of Angkor Wat Temple as well Angkor Temple Complex (please note that it takes around 8 hours by the local bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, but it is just around 50 minutes by a flight for this way).
From Siem Reap, you should catch a short flight to Laos (Luang Prabang or Vientiane), if you have around 3-4 days, then you should visit both of Luang Prabang and Vientiane), if you have a short time, then please choose Luang Prabang because this place was accepted by UNESCO as one of the cultural heritages sites in the world, this destination is very special and different from any other site in the world, it is very peaceful and tranquil, travel Luang Prabang you will have a chance to meet the most honest and friendly locals as well as explore the special historical structures which were preserved very very carefully by the government as well as people at here.
- Website: Mekong River Cruises
- Hotline: 0084 916 669 996
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Suite 601, 130 Quan Thanh Str, Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Here are a few things you should avoid packing when visiting Thailand.
Electronics/GadgetsNowadays, everyone has tons of electronics that they bring with them everywhere. Tablets, laptops, cameras, phones and more are packed into suitcases and carry-on bags, but depending on where you are going, this isn't a good idea. When in Thailand, you may not have a need for every gadget you own. These items take up space in your bags and make you a target for thieves, so you should only bring what you actually need.
Impractical shoesThe shoes you bring on vacation should be comfortable. Before you start to load up your bag with sandals, pumps and flats, consider what you will be doing while away. If you are going to be hiking or doing a lot of walking, you should opt for tennis shoes. They are comfortable and very easy to walk in, so you won't have to worry about your feet hurting while you make your way away.
Vacations are supposed to be fun and exciting. When you choose Thailand as your destination, you can't pack the same way you would if you were going to a city within the United States. Because of your destination, you'll to pack smart and be more selective about what you think you need to bring along on your trip.
Once you enter into the Myanmar, you should start exploring the restaurants and street foods of the Myanmar but do not forget that you’re new to such dishes so we would suggest you to taste a little bite first and then order more. Also, take care of your stomach if you do not want to get sick during your holiday. But do not leave this chance to taste the fabulous food of Myanmar given below:
Tea with Meal
Khauk Swè Thoke
Thayet Chin Thoke
So what are you waiting for? If you’re planning to visit Myanmar (Burma) then you must-taste all these foods during your visit to relish the real taste of Burmese.
Coming to Dien Bien, you are not only attracted by historical sites but also irresistible tourist attractions. Dien Bien has not only relics associated with the glorious history of our nation, the places below will satisfy the most demanding tourists. They are the vast fields, rugged passes and even mysterious caves.
1. Muong Thanh fieldIn the rice season, Muong Thanh field is full of vitality, and is as beautiful as a drawing with a light green color spreading to the horizon or yellow in the sun when the rice is ripe. With an area of 4,000 hectares spreading across Dien Bien Phu, Muong Thanh is considered the largest field in the Northwest, becoming a granary for Dien Bien Province. Many visitors love to come here at the end of September, when the rice season is ripe by the view from above, Muong Thanh field is like a golden valley with aromatic rice in the air.
|Muong Thanh Terraced fields|
2. Pha Din passLocated on National Highway 6 (from Hanoi to Dien Bien), Pha Din the pass is considered to be the border between Son La and Dien Bien provinces, which is called the "the forth greatest pass" of the North West with a length of 32 km. This is also one of the most dangerous routes in Vietnam. Pha Din, in the local dialect, means heaven and earth, implying that this place is an adjoining land between the heaven and the earth.
|Pha Din Pass|
3. Pa Thom caveLocated about 30 km from the center of Dien Bien Phu city, Pa Thom cave is located in the middle of the mountain, famous as a beautiful cave, and is known locally as "the cave of flower fairies", with legends, myths about true love.
|Pa Thom Cave|
4. Xa Nhe CaveConsidered as one of the most beautiful caves in Dien Bien, Xa Nhe Cave has mysterious beauty, visitors coming here are as being lost in an interesting pristine place. With a length of 700 meters, the cave consists of five large and small compartments, on the domes are dazzling blocks with glittering lines which are sometimes soft and sometimes as flexible as the waterfalls. Each stalactite block is flowing with countless glittering particles. On the ground of the cave, there are “forests” of stalactites of strange shapes that attract visitors.
|Xa Nhe Cave|
5. A Pa Chai border markAs one of the most remote mountainous areas in the northwestern part of the country, A Pa Chai has border demarcation line of Vietnam, Laos and China, where one rooster crows and three countries can hear.
|A Pa Chai Border mark|
6. Hua Pe Hot SpringHua Pe hot mineral spring is located in Thanh Luong commune, Dien Bien district, 5 km northwest of Dien Bien Phu city. There is a large mineral water with a regular temperature of about 60°C, next to this, it is Pe Luong artificial lake which is year-round windswept, forming Dien Bien ecological hot mineral spa, one of the most attractive ecotourism destination with services such as convalescence and medical treatment that increasingly attract visitors near and far.
|Hua Pe Hot Spring|
7. Pa Khoang LakePang Khoang lake is located in the territory of Muong Phang Commune, Dien Bien District, Dien Bien Province, about 20km from Dien Bien Phu City, adjacent to National Highway 279, connecting Dien Bien Phu City with the headquarter of Dien Bien Phu- Muong Phang Campaign formerly.
|Ba Khoang Lake|
8. Muong Phang Cherry Blossom GardenMany domestic and international visitors arriving in Dien Bien know that Muong Phang was the headquarter of the Vietnamese military during Dien Bien Phu campaign. However, not many people know that, on an island in the middle of the lake of Pa Khoang, Muong Phang commune, there is a flower garden of cherry blossom, marking the friendship between the two nations Vietnam - Japan.
|Muong Phang cherry Blossom Garden|
Among the wild and majestic mountains of the Northwest, the island of cherry flowers on the land of Muong Phang not only fascinate Vietnamese people, even Japanese tourists are stunned, dazed by the beauty of their country’s flower. When the cherry blossom blooms, travelers in the plain flock to Muong Phang, admire the cherry blossom, drop their soul to the romantic and poetic scenery and enjoy moments of peace and close to the nature.
In the fresh, calm space of the early morning, you can freely wander around the island, watch the dew drops of glitter which are still on the leaves, listen to the birds singing and welcome the sparkling sunshine shining everywhere. It would be beautiful moments that you will forever remember in the years of your life. Then years later, you will feel proud and never regret the pace of discovery years whenever you revise your trip.
Dien Bien is a painting drawn by the nature that we can not ignore. Coming to Dien Bien is coming to nature, is coming back to visit a historical region. Perhaps, in the journey to Dien Bien, we should bring a pen and paper to record the heroic history of the nation and then share those experiences with those who have not arrived yet.
Tags: Vietnam travel, Indochina Visa Guides, Indochina travel package
|Me Wunna and her two sons|
|Mythical Nayar Model|
|The Statue of Buddha Mahar Myat Muni|
|Mandalay Hill - A Prominent Landmark of Mandalay City|
|Majestic View of Mandalay Palace|
|A Jade Vendor in the Market|
|Most Of The Area Is Covered In White|